- Collin County

Class Reunion Announcements
County or City Guides
Religous Organizations
NonProfit Organizations
School Pages
Government Pages
Personal or Family Pages
Local Geneology Sites

Items For Sale
Vehicles For Sale
Items Wanted
Homes For Sale by Owner
Homes For Sale by Agent

Agriculture and Animals
Arts, Crafts, Antiques
Automobile and Truck Services
Business Opportunities
Children and Child Care
Computers and Internet
Construction and Home Repair
Entertainment and Leisure
Financial and Insurance
Health and Personal Care
Home Services
Professional Services
Real Estate Services
Restaurants and Lodging
Retail, Wholesale Mechandisers
Sports and Fitness
Travel and Lodging

Homes For Sale by Owner
  • Single Family Executive Home

    Single Family Executive Home
    7745 La Guardia Drive
    Plano, Texas 75025
    (214) 477-2829
    E-mail: John Facey

    Our specialties:

  • Buy this gorgeous home for only $2100 per month with 100% financing (Qualify for 80% and owner will carry the other 20%)
  • 4 BR / 3.5 Bath / 3 LR / 3 Car
  • Immediately available

    4 BR / 3.5 Bath / 3 LR / 3 Car / Formal Living / Formal Dining /Den /Gameroom etc. Fully upgraded with wood blinds, surrell counters, Jacuzzi tub, sprinkler system etc and a whole lot more. Must see to appreciate.

    Business Location:
    [ Yahoo! Maps ]

  • Single Family Executive Home - Collin County - Texas - Administration
    Pass Key: